What We Do
We are award winning multimedia + filmmaking professionals that help nonprofit organizations and all sorts of businesses share their story.
“Missionary Films was born out of our passion to tell great stories that take part in the greatest story ever told!”
By crafting a video, you’ll be able to raise more funds, sell more widgets, and/or compel more people to join your cause.
How it Works
• Fellowship of Christian Athletes
• Athletes in Action
• Young Life National & International
• Evangelism Explosion International • Mission to the World, Peru • Ministry to Christian Nationals, Philippines • Young Life’s Lost Canyon
• Brandon Heath & EMI Christian Music • Stephen Andrew Music
• Cottonwood De Tucson
• In-Tow Ministries, Inc.
• Harvest Media
• Community Food Bank
• Cornerstone Christian Academy
• Pusch Ridge Christian Academy
• Gospel Supplies
• Jenkins Entertainment
• Youth Evangelism Explosion
• Catalina Foothills Church
• Great Adventure Conferences
• Ocean Hills Church • Young Life’s Woodleaf • Young Life’s Southwind • Media Associates International • All Souls Church • 26HoursOfPrayer.com • Investing Your Talents • Jesus in Vietnam • Northwest Younglife Region • Shadowline Films • Ocean Hills Church • International Student, Inc. • Walk4Water • XEE Australia • OMF Thailand • & more!
W. Ashley Maddox
“I am a passionate artist who creates to experience glimpses of the Greatest Creator in everything I do!”
Official Bio: Since 1999, W. Ashley Maddox has been making films. Combining his love of storytelling and his passion for Jesus, he started his filmmaking career producing commercials and corporate documentaries for his production company WAM Pictures. Using his years of experience as a filmmaker, love for sharing the stories of God in missions, and as a follower of Jesus, he founded Missionary Films in 2011. In more recent years, this U.S.-based independent filmmaker has worked with major ministries around the world; helping hundreds of ministry professionals share their story.
Some of his award winning credits include: “It’s A Girl” which was filmed in India, Ukraine, Russia, and is now on Netflix, and two short films filmed in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and Ethiopia for YoungLife Africa.
Now you can find him traveling the world helping Ministries share their story better. At his heart, he is passionate about sharing great stories that take part in the greatest story ever told!
Email: Email me
Need a quote?
Fill out this short form, and I’ll contact you ASAP.